When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Aeromarine Avenger Seawolf Titanium

World Traveller

I went into a high end watch shop today and browsed the watches. Looking them over, I remembered By-Tor's guide to the Breitling reps and decided to try on a few of those. I was drawn to the Titanium watches as their muted colors and matte finish are demure in comparison to the other flashy Breitlings. The Aerospace Advantage with the Quartz and digital was awesome in person, I may actually buy one of these gens as this watch has a uniqueness that I really enjoyed.

I recalled that the Avenger Seawolf Titanium was one of the best reps By-tor mentioned he'd ever seen and tried it on. I was really impressed by the style, it was big but being Titanium it wasn't too heavy and after wearing a Tag Aquaracer chrono it didn't feel any bigger than that watch. I decided to come home and order it and figure out where to order a rubber strap since that was how the one in the store was outfitted. As I did a little more research on the forum it appears to not be a wise watch to purchase. From what I have read, the rep that is available on Perfect Clones is actually not as good as the one By-Tor and others raved about. The only way to get that version is through a collector who decided to part ways with it and the prices are jacked up due to the demand.

Seawolf Titanium

126667-20212.jpg

Is the reason it was stopped due to the difficulty in sourcing titanium or forging titanium? I'm disappointed but I may use this as an excuse to save up for the gen Aerospace with the digital, which I have found two good photos of below.

Bfastenbelts.jpg

Barrivinghome.jpg

i was looking at the aerospace, you can get great deals on the one pictured above, its the older model (not b16a2, his is a special dial version)

there was an AD that wanted to sell me the aerospace for $95o usd, but im saving for my seawolf, its on hold with a preowned dealer. I cant tell you how little that one is going to be, but I am only buying it cause the rep is not available.