When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag professional golf - tiger woods

Hok

I think the genuine's case is made of a mix of titanium and steel.

I'm interested in this, but as the genuine is supposed to be used - as a sports watch.

I want to wear it while playing soccer or squash or basketball etc

I'm not sure if a rep is good enough or not though ...

Guest overboosted

One small problem. When they designed the watch they forgot to make to case round! Just my taste, but35 watches and alll round. Can't seem to get into square/rectangular watches.

It''s a sports watch which is why it has a quartz movement. Mechanical movements may not be able to take the shock of a golf or tennis swing.

This is probably the only quartz I would consider, for that reason. I'd want it as a sports watch.

It''s a sports watch which is why it has a quartz movement. Mechanical movements may not be able to take the shock of a golf or tennis swing.

This is probably the only quartz I would consider, for that reason. I'd want it as a sports watch.

yep, kind of a 1000 dollar g-shock. i like it. especially the buckle idea ^_^

i wonder if the consistency of the rubber strap is right, it is said that the gen has a quite unique feel.

Edited by Hok

yep, kind of a 1000 dollar g-shock. i like it. especially the buckle idea ^_^

i wonder if the consistency of the rubber strap is right, it is said that the gen has a quite unique feel.

Genuine is made of silicon and rubber for the strap.

The case is also made of a mix of stainless steel and titanium.

The replica is only brushed stainless steel.

If the strap is ok it could be worth a look.

I only want it to wear when playing soccer, basketball, squash etc

But can a rep withstand that ?

I have one of the old styles and it's fine for what it is. I am going to pick one of the new ones up from Joshua for my golf Nut brother. He has the old one too and wears it whenever he plays.

Last year when Tiger Woods won the British Open, he was given a Rolex President for the Trophy Presentation, but he wore HIS Pro Golf Tag and his Caddie wore the Rolex. Check out thepost-800-1148660070_thumb.jpg picture. I'll let you know what my brother says when he tries out the new one from Josh.

Joshua reckons it's fine for normal sports but not swimming obviously.

I'd better get it while the exchange rate is good!

Guys,

Dont wait. Seldom you will get this high quality Tag Heuer made 1:1 like the genuine. I brought in 3 pieces. They are absolutely FANTASTIC in terms of built and quality. Nothing seems so light and also so comfortable. The Silicon rubber strap is the best strap I will choose on a watch. Seems weightless and wrapped around your wrist like your skin.

If you are looking for a daily beater, this one cannot be wrong

Andrew

I'm surprised by Trusty's comments as he doesn't stock it himself !

How good is the opening and closing mechanism?

And will there be a problem with a nickel allergy or anything like that ?

The construction is rock solid and the opening mechanism is perfect. Trust me (sorry for the pun! not intended) this Tiger Woods is worth to get. It makes an ideal gift for beloved ones. If you ever buy one.. dont be afraid to walk into the Tag Heuer store near you and flaunt it. No one will say it's fake.

=)

I do carry the stocks but I am recovering so I will put it up later next week.

Cheers

a question if you have time. Is yours the same as joshua's?

I had made enquiries with joshua and his price is even cheaper than silix's in this case for this one particular watch. It even comes with the box and so on.

I don't want to do you out of any business though... if they are both the same I'm sure regular customers will stick with their dealer of choice. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hello,

i wanted to ask if anyone has bought this tag golf rep http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php...products_id=991

seems to be quite bulletproof, sapphire, rubber strap, with quartz movement in the gen too.

any opinions?

I just got this model from Joshua and couldn't be happier. It is almost a perfect replica of the original, including the strap stretch and feel, which I think must have been very difficult. The closure mechanism is bulletproof. I acutally played golf while wearing it for a bit without realizing it and it didn't seem too much the worse for wear. I wouldn't do it as a rule, though.

I placed the order May 11 and received the watch on the 17th...in Texas. Fastest turnaround ever! As Andrew said, no one will call you out on this baby. Your friends at the country club will be very impressed! :)

Edited by gdaddy

The construction is rock solid and the opening mechanism is perfect. Trust me (sorry for the pun! not intended) this Tiger Woods is worth to get. It makes an ideal gift for beloved ones. If you ever buy one.. dont be afraid to walk into the Tag Heuer store near you and flaunt it. No one will say it's fake.

=)

I do carry the stocks but I am recovering so I will put it up later next week.

Cheers

@Trusty: Any problem with you site ???

It seems too slow and almost imposible to get in. :(