When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 111

alant

Hi dear all, thanks for sharing with me on another similar topic on the fiddy watch. There is another watch I'm also keen in, that's the PAM 111. Similar situation, I have narrow down to two dealers namely TW.. and Davi.. Do you all have any recommendations/advice on who does a better model of the PAM 111? I would appreciate any feedback on this. Thanks in advance! And have a nice weekend!

Alant, nothing personal naturally, I am just deadly bored with the 111 frenzy.

To me, the 111 is the most boring PAM ever.

After the 112, obviously.

Oh, I told it at last! :sweatdrop:

Feeling better now... ^_^

Thanks for sharing fitmic & sssurfer! In fact I find the Radiomir in pink gold pretty nice too but too bad no rep of this as yet. Personally I'm placing the Fiddy at the top of my choice, it has that classic elegant factor built in it. Just hope my wrist is not too small for this big fellow! Anyway, any comments on any other models?

Alant, nothing personal naturally, I am just deadly bored with the 111 frenzy.

To me, the 111 is the most boring PAM ever.

After the 112, obviously.

Oh, I told it at last! :sweatdrop:

Feeling better now... ^_^

I like boring :lol: That's why the 112 was what I really wanted. I didn't want a datewheel, a second counter, GMT or power reserve functions, I just wanted a simple, uncomplicated Panerai. I'd say the 112 fits those criteria, with the 111 being a close second (due to second counter). 'Boring' is one phrase, another might be 'minimalist' :lol:

Edited by TeeJay

I find the Radiomir in pink gold pretty nice too but too bad no rep of this as yet.

No rep of this? :blink:

To understand all, is to forgive all or as the French say, "tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner".

Unfortunately, I do not understand at all. :lol:

In that case I'll go plain and just tell you I want you, not your 111s or 112s... :D

(Please don't reply that they are part of you, I would reply that I want you as a whole, not parts, and in the end you would make me admit that I would even swallow those watches for you, I know :lol: )

Somewhere out there, Highflyingclive just had a sudden case of tachychardia, and ran to check his watch case. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: