When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

More Timewasters: Columbia U: Over the Top?

ryyannon

Ahmadenijad succeeded wonderfully in demonstrating - at least to those intent on taking our civilization down - that we're ripe for it.

I have to disagree with you, Ryyannon.

New York, as the saying goes, isn't the United States. At the end of the day, Americans are not ripe fo any kind of overturning. They are in fact, hell bent on preserving their customs, mores, and modus vivendi like almost no other Western nation today is. I'm part of this impenetrable wall, which you only have to push, to see the reaction you will get.

When they invited Krushchev to the UN and he banged his shoe on the podium to get attention (LOL), that was yet another dictator clown who probably some fools also thought was "a breath of fresh air".

The difference is that he had the atomic bomb and could annihilate the world, and almost did.

Today we have the latest member of this Clown Club -- this cretin man from Iran is a rabid anti-Semite, who people don't exactly take seriously because who is going to take seriously a man such as he? With his Cheshire cat grin and Members only jackets?

Until then, the world listens, that's all we can do. Let's hope the next sound won't be a nuclear blast.

(Okay, that's enough for me, for now. I'm getting acid reflux before I've even gone for some pizza)

I have to disagree with you, Ryyannon.

New York, as the saying goes, isn't the United States. At the end of the day, Americans are not ripe fo any kind of overturning. They are in fact, hell bent on preserving their customs, mores, and modus vivendi like almost no other Western nation today is. I'm part of this impenetrable wall, which you only have to push, to see the reaction you will get.

When they invited Krushchev to the UN and he banged his shoe on the podium to get attention (LOL), that was yet another dictator clown who probably some fools also thought was "a breath of fresh air".

The difference is that he had the atomic bomb and could annihilate the world, and almost did.

Today we have the latest member of this Clown Club -- this cretin man from Iran is a rabid anti-Semite, who people don't exactly take seriously because who is going to take seriously a man such as he? With his Cheshire cat grin and Members only jackets?

Until then, the world listens, that's all we can do. Let's hope the next sound won't be a nuclear blast.

(Okay, that's enough for me, for now. I'm getting acid reflux before I've even gone for some pizza)

Simply stated, neither he nor millions just behind him give the slightest shi.t what you or anyone else think. You are simply not operating on the same frequency. Read through this documentation - the exact same story whether published by the far left or the far right and everything in-between - and then connect the dots:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=A...G=Google+Search

Special Miss Barrett version: Since you are capable of actually reading a long text and apparently have been trained as a historian, I recommend this one to you - fine print, footnotes and all:

http://www.matthiaskuentzel.de/contents/ahmadinejads-world

et bon appetit.

One day, I'll tell you how I almost ran into Queen Sofia of Spain in the ladies, there. :lol:

P.S. Just shook Prince Felipe's hand last week in Plaza del Sol in front of the "Communidad de madrid" building where he was exiting from a meeting.... people were gathered.. i stuck out my hand and he took it firmly!

Doubtfully. It's a private session, else why use tickets? And recorded, only if someone managed to sneak in a digicam or similar, and record it -- like they did with Ann Coulter.

Actually I'm 100% positive that it will be recorded on video, every speaker that came to my university was taped by the university communications department for university records as well as future presentations.

The question is whether or not any parts of this occurrence will be released to public.....

Simply stated, neither he nor millions just behind him give the slightest shi.t what you or anyone else think. You are simply not operating on the same frequency. Read through this documentation - the exact same story whether published by the far left or the far right and everything in-between - and then connect the dots:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=A...G=Google+Search

Special Miss Barrett version: Since you are capable of actually reading a long text and apparently have been trained as a historian, I recommend this one to you - fine print, footnotes and all:

http://www.matthiaskuentzel.de/contents/ahmadinejads-world

et bon appetit.

And I guess the millions of americans behind our president DO care what anyone else thinks... On the contrary Ryyannon. We're talking about extremism here... iran or america its all the same. We don't actually CARE that Ahmademijan openly hates israel, nor does it concern us, until sufficient intelligence dictates otherwise. Until then, america laughs at him, the same as he laughs at us... Whenever a side of "good" and "evil" is created, no compromise can ever be made.. that is extremism... He is evil... america is good.....

I see where you're going wit this, but this extreme support from Israel vs. Palestine comes from where? I guess living in france doesn't help that mentality either. After seeing the blatant discrimination and scared reaction to Islamic extremism in France after the passing of "La loi du Foulard" in 2004 when i lived there, I'd given up hope.

There's a fine line between not caring what anyone thinks and not caring if you sacrifice you own population along with that of your enemy in a nuclear confrontation just to prove a rather obscure point of religious dogma.

Do you ever actually read the links I post, or do you just go from one idea to another pushing your own version of moral relativism, no-good/no-bad-in-the-world?

Honestly dude, that's soooo last year....

I see where you're going wit this, but this extreme support from Israel vs. Palestine comes from where?

Just to pre-empt this, because I think I know where this might go, I personally am not Jewish, I have no one in the history of my family who was Jewish, and I don't have any Jewish friends at the moment.

And I support Israel.

You don't have to have any kind of relationship with Jews, or be Jewish, or be from America, or support the US foreign policy position to be in favour of an Israeli State.

I guess living in france doesn't help that mentality either.

France, with respect to all the French people here, has traditionally been one of the most anti-Semitic countries on the social level. It's embarrassingly so in the upper-classes, and where the elites of all social levels, congregate.

Does that mean there were not Jewish French Premiers like Leon Blum and Pierre Mend

In reference to your "scream trash" podium.. what has bush been screaming for the last 8 years.?? At least Ahmadenijad brings something fresh to the table.... haha. what a personality! I won't go into the israel/palestine debate.. but sometimes i tend to agree with palestinian positions on many levels... particularly ahmadenijad's view of the israel/lebanon situation this past summer and the summer before. I wouldn't venture so far as to compare Israel to Hitler (as ahmadenijad did).... but i can read in between the lines.......

No idea on most of it, but I haven't heard anyone in the US administration calling for genocide lately.... That man in the videos is so full of hatred and contempt. His mother should have hugged him more.