When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where is Finepics (Mark)?

swdivad

(sorry for the plagarism Viennawatch... I just thought your request was the perfect template ;) )

I've been on the look out for our dear Finepics... :bounce:

Unfortunately I have no been able to reach him in any manner... Would anyone have an idea where he might be or if he will be back to GIVE US WHAT WE'VE SENT HIM?

Perhaps does anyone know of someone within the UK that takes care of TRACKING PEOPLE DOWN? :bangin:

Would be great help!

Regards,

SWDIVAD

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sticking my neck out here, so don't step on it!

I know Mark's had health and eye problems and is out of the modding scene. I think he's sending out all the watches he's done (and no doubt finishing off any outstanding work)... after which point I doubt he'll mod again.

His day job also involves using a loupe all day and doing the same in the evenings working on watches, at his age, has not helped his health.

I've recently received back 2 watches he modded for me, and as annoying as it is to wait (and I waited over a year) it's something that can't be helped.

Hope this helps anyone with issues, and hope everyone has a good day.

Gotta get back to work.

Wait... I remember he mentioned something about the printer not printing them properly and getting them done again. Probably still with the printer.

I got my 7753 ones, but not the 2892/3 ones yet.