When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buying in the UK

rikf

How do you guys normally have it shipped here? Do you ever have to pay import duties?

Anybody know a good watch smith in central/ north west London?

My stuff has arrived both by regular mail and by courier (Parcel Force take over the local end) and never had a problem.

I couldn't suggest a specific watch smith, but I've found the best ones to try are the independant family owned stores. In London, I can't imagine you'd have much trouble finding one :)

My stuff has arrived both by regular mail and by courier (Parcel Force take over the local end) and never had a problem.

I couldn't suggest a specific watch smith, but I've found the best ones to try are the independant family owned stores. In London, I can't imagine you'd have much trouble finding one :)

So you bought from overseas and had no trouble?

P.S.

PT is one of the best in the world no arguing there but wondering about overseas... ;)

I've had 4 or 5 watches from Andrew & Sash plus some LV bags from Ken shipped to the UK from China with no problems at all. Delivery time ranged from 2-4 weeks.

If anything Parcel Force are more likely to damage or lose your stuff rather than make a customs seizure!

But for quick & risk free ordering definately go with PT or Narikka - they have to take the Parcel Force risk up front!