When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crooked logo

Guest rafib

Thank you, it is becoming quite an expensive operation , because the gen dial alone from ofrei is > $200 including shipping. So I may end up buying a rep dial with at least a correctly aligned logo (although not THE CORRECT one) for fifth of that price. I think that if I really want to upgrade this "ultimate" version to bring it to comparison with a gen, I have to improve the AR (very weak compared to the steelfish and even BCE), the lume, the dial and of course the pearl and crown (maybe $1000 altogether?). What is perfect to my (non expert) eyes is the bracelet. The watch also works perfectly, so I guess the ETA movement and datewheel are high quality. When I think of it, maybe the best would be to stay with the crooked logo, which nobody seems to care about, except myself. Sorry that I bother you with all this, I know you only wanted to help.

Send it to one of our modders....they can remove the logo and have it looking straight in no time. There are threads where poeple have done this in the past. Marrick had done this with my 4th gen PO (logo right on top of OMEGA - known flaw) and had raised it up a bit.

Send it to one of our modders....they can remove the logo and have it looking straight in no time. There are threads where poeple have done this in the past. Marrick had done this with my 4th gen PO (logo right on top of OMEGA - known flaw) and had raised it up a bit.

Thank you Triplehd

You cheered me, I will try to do something about it. Otherwise, the watch is very nice and I like it.