When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You voted and I bought it!

jfreeman420

I think the members here at RWG made a great choice with my previous poll white or black. The white dial is classy and sporty. It is more of a pearlescent color in person which I think is correct for this model. This is a huge watch at almost 48mm. It is also quite heavy. Tthe dial takes up most of my wrist and you can only see the bracelet from the side. It is made well, but the bracelet isn't as solid as my ultimate evo but still very well made. Weighing in at a hefty 230.9 grams it is also the heaviest watch I have owned. It wears considerably bigger than a Panerai. The EVO weighs a hefty 203 grams and the gold Yachtmaster weighs 145 grams. I certainly know I am wearing this one. I wonder how much the genuine one weighs in solid gold. I can't imagine it being much heavier.

The asian 7750 in this one is unmodified so I believe it will be reliable. It feels smooth and the chrono works perfectly. It has a light AR coating which does the job but doesn't have a blue tint to distract from the dial. Compare to the original it has a few flaws. The running seconds should be at three o'clock but who cares? This is a great all gold watch and it make the King of Bling quite happy :D . BTW, The watch was purchased outside of the cartel from the watch Prince. Ultra smooth transaction and even saved a few bucks from the usual suspects. TWP wanted to quality control this for me but I opted to have it drop shipped since I am going out of town next week. I think he just wanted to wear it for a few days anyway :lol: . Who wouldn't? Once agin TWP is highly reccomended. He is a gentleman to deal with and a watch collector first, dealer second. Now for the pics.............

Bentl2.jpg

bentl3.jpg

bentl4.jpg

bentlclsp.jpg

bentl1.jpg

Group shot for size comparison

trio1.jpg

BTW, all pics are taken with a Sony cybershot 7.2 mp in macro mode with an overhead bedroom lamp. No fancy setup, but I have used a few tricks from all the great photographers here. I plan to buy some better equipment soon, if I don't spend all my money on watches.........

Edited by jfreeman420