When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Radiomir/183 Question

kosemkamtsan

researched a bit and have concluded that a closed back rep is the way to go if accuracy is paramount. I'd like to know what you all think with regards to where i can get the most accurate radiomir and 183. i don't want to work it myself, lume it myself etc. i want to buy the thing, put it on my wrist, and fool 99.98 percent of the public into thinking it is real. reserve judgement please. this is a replica watch sight afterall. Also, suggestions that i should buy a real panerai are indications of an aweful sense of humor. thanks in advance for any help. :)

researched a bit and have concluded that a closed back rep is the way to go if accuracy is paramount. I'd like to know what you all think with regards to where i can get the most accurate radiomir and 183. i don't want to work it myself, lume it myself etc. i want to buy the thing, put it on my wrist, and fool 99.98 percent of the public into thinking it is real. reserve judgement please. this is a replica watch sight afterall. Also, suggestions that i should buy a real panerai are indications of an aweful sense of humor. thanks in advance for any help. :)

Go with Davidsen, who may take your suggestion of a closed exposition caseback in stride.

Since you have the VIP upgrade, you'll get access to all his photos/info. Good luck.

i don't want to work it myself, lume it myself etc. i want to buy the thing, put it on my wrist, and fool 99.98 percent of the public into thinking it is real. reserve judgement please. this is a replica watch sight afterall. Also, suggestions that i should buy a real panerai are indications of an aweful sense of humor. thanks in advance for any help. :)

I dunno... I don't think this is a real judgmental place... did I miss something??? ;)

these "best of" questions can sometimes lead to sarcasm rather than helpful answers. no worries. all in good fun.

any votes for TWP??

Here is a fine speciman. This is the H I have yet to take pictures of the new "e" that I am modding.

Davidson has great watches, too!

Cheers

TWP

Panerai-Vac-183H-5.jpg

Panerai-Vac-183H-2.jpg

Panerai-Vac-183H-8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...