When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question on the YachtMaster Rolesium

stagfan

I have requested bklm1234 to repost his reviews to RWG. According to him YM "Noob factory" version is the closest to the gen.

I think member "Jiro" owns this same rep. Search for pictures by him. I've never owned one... the watch has never interested me that much.

I have requested bklm1234 to repost his reviews to RWG. According to him YM "Noob factory" version is the closest to the gen.

I think member "Jiro" owns this same rep. Search for pictures by him. I've never owned one... the watch has never interested me that much.

I have a ROLY rep from Andrew, very close to Gen except for crown guards and bezel. I'm modding the crown guards to match a gen and waiting for another bezel from Andrew.

Except for a couple of minor things it's a very close REP to a Gen. I should know as I checked mine with a Gen a few weeks back when I was in London

I have some close up pics of a gen for reference so I should be able to mod it as close as possible.

Thanks for the information. The font on the YACHT MASTER (is the gen supposed to be in bold? And so is the date?

I have a ROLY rep from Andrew, very close to Gen except for crown guards and bezel. I'm modding the crown guards to match a gen and waiting for another bezel from Andrew.

Except for a couple of minor things it's a very close REP to a Gen. I should know as I checked mine with a Gen a few weeks back when I was in London

I have some close up pics of a gen for reference so I should be able to mod it as close as possible.

That review is excellent.

I've attached a pic of a GEN so you can see the fonts

post-6122-1191319234_thumb.jpg

BTW bklm1234, which dealer did you buy from? PM me if you don't want to say publically

Thanks

D

Edited by dax