When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3717 arrived .. that was fast... one in a row

lanikai

recieved my 3717 today.... that was really fast ems from GZ on thursday.. recieved Monday morning ... it was processed quickly through customs.. LAX seems a lot faster than SFO

post-2172-1191289738_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1191289859_thumb.jpg

the bracelet was a easy link removal ... it seems that all the screw down crowns need to be handled with extreme care when turning the crown in to srcew it down for the first 5 to 8 times... feels like the threads need to seat within each other... for the first time I alway's end up screwing it down and then come against resistance... unscrew it and do it again until there is absolutely no resistance.. I do this very slowly and if I feel any resistance .. back off and start over..

After awhile the threads seem to find their groove and this is not an issue anymore... just my thoughts on the screw down crowns.

I saw a BIG Pilot someone had on at the coffee shop the other day.. and I was mezmerized by the crown... it looked HUGE .. I hope someday the collectors can find some maker who could take that project on and come out with a quality rep of the big Pilot..

Now I can't wait to get my straps .. which i ordered last week from Kurt at Watch Boys ...after seeing Raymonds straps ..

thank you for taking a peek at my 3717

Lanikai

Looks good. You will love that watch Lanikai. I know I love mine B)

thank you DL .. Patriots are flawless as usual.. i know this is a watch forum but that episode with the spy cam.. com on.... this is a violent sport and any edge you can get ... well don't tell me no other team tries to get an edge.... your trying to Kill your opponent..

if you want a game of honour go play golf..

read Bill B. .. autobiography ... good read

Good Choice! All u need to swap the ETA DATE-DAY Wheel & it'll became a perfect rep!

Which strap did u get from Watchboy? Kelvar or Croco-leather?

Best Regards,

Raymond

Hi Raymond..

got the brown alligator w/matching stiching... the kevlar w/white stiching and the brown buffalo w/white stiching

i got 5 alligator straps before so kurt gives me a really great price on the rest of my straps ... where did you get your Date Wheel.. is it just the genuine ETA DW??

thanks Lani

Hi Raymond..

got the brown alligator w/matching stiching... the kevlar w/white stiching and the brown buffalo w/white stiching

i got 5 alligator straps before so kurt gives me a really great price on the rest of my straps ... where did you get your Date Wheel.. is it just the genuine ETA DW??

thanks Lani

Dear Lani:

It's my honor to service;Here u go:

Cousins UK

Valjoux 7750 Date Indicator 3 o'clock White Figures On Black Background VAL775025571WB3

Valjoux 7750 Day Indicator 3 o'clock White Figures On Black Background ENGLISH VAL775025611WB3

Best Regards,

Raymond

Great looking watch Bruddah! Wear it in good health.

mahalo plenty HB... saw your post about papaya .. it's the enzymes... they use it in the meat tenderizers.. remember life guards alway's had em for those man-o-war stings....

Hana Hou .... what's next ???mmmmmm

These are what, 21mm lugs?

Yep and lots of people jam in their 22mm straps with success; even strap dealers advice it sometimes (I found out after contacting them about pics in their web shops)!

Some carry the 21mm lug width straps though in their assortment (mostly curved-end straps)...

Yep and lots of people jam in their 22mm straps with success; even strap dealers advice it sometimes (I found out after contacting them about pics in their web shops)!

Some carry the 21mm lug width straps though in their assortment (mostly curved-end straps)...

TWP .. The Watch Boys ... best gator straps for the price .IWC.. Panerai