When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post Over At Watch Trader

dadog13

@pugwash

I have to say that I seriously doubt your theory about a password sniffer on the old RWG. and I think we have to look elsewhere.

By that, you mean at Blade. If it's not a board sploit, it's someone with ftp access, either through authorised or unauthorised access. Either way, the fault falls at the admin's feet.

By the way, people, in no way does this hint at a vulnerability in Paypal. What would be worse is that if the fake dealer sent you WU details and you sent cash that way.

i bet most unix/linux systems have at least one hole!

I agree with you in principle, but I'd take that bet. :D

Dear friends from RWG, TRC, WT and RWI,

I will like to inform you all that the POST over at WatchTrader was never posted by me. Someone hijacked the account and posted all those things without me knowing it. I am very very angry with this as there is really somebody going around to sabotage people. As you can see, first was on Jos then now on me.

I was very sick over the past few days. Saw doc 2nd time and diagnosed with bronchitis. Doc asked me to rest more and thus I was off the computer almost the whole day. Some kind members emailed me to ask me if it's true. As you guys know, I have always kept to a very good pricing on my watches, even on Trusty Time.

I sincerely urged everyone to be extra careful with your password and make sure they arent the same with the other important things like PAYPAL or money related accounts.

Thank you!

ANDREW

Andrew

I hope you'll get well en that this idiotic attack on your password wil go away without any severe consecquences

Greetings

Gerco