When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reccomendations for my first Panerai

Guest watchbuff

Guest watchbuff

Hey all A friend of mine has a gen GMT and I love the watch, is there a rep out there that is spot on or with mods that I can make to call it my own? I also notice that his watch's Lume is super bright. Even in low ambient light the Lume is very strong. How can I achieve that? is there a dealer that hasd these mods already>? Let me know I am a sponge waiting for the knowledge for a spot on Panerai rep. I made my own Frankenjust all gen except the movement and hands. Came out sweet. I modded a BR01-92 with the proepr caseback screws and Now a Panerai is in my crosshairs.any and all advice w pictures would be helpful.Thanks All Cheers!Or PM me if any comments or answers.

Hey all A friend of mine has a gen GMT and I love the watch, is there a rep out there that is spot on or with mods that I can make to call it my own? I also notice that his watch's Lume is super bright. Even in low ambient light the Lume is very strong. How can I achieve that? is there a dealer that hasd these mods already>? Let me know I am a sponge waiting for the knowledge for a spot on Panerai rep. I made my own Frankenjust all gen except the movement and hands. Came out sweet. I modded a BR01-92 with the proepr caseback screws and Now a Panerai is in my crosshairs.any and all advice w pictures would be helpful.Thanks All Cheers!Or PM me if any comments or answers.

The Watch Prince (TWP) or Davidsen (DSN)'s 111h or 112. You'll be blown away by either.

BTW, please hit "Search". You'll find any number of people (including yours truly) have asked this very question when newbies. We get at least 5 per week.

The Watch Prince (TWP) or Davidsen (DSN)'s 111h or 112. You'll be blown away by either.

BTW, please hit "Search". You'll find any number of people (including yours truly) have asked this very question when newbies. We get at least 5 per week.

Very solid advice there, I have found DSN has some quality control issues though, he is very helpfull if you have a problem and will make things right.

TWP has some ace stuff and if I were you I would be tempted to see what he can do for you.