When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Darkside down?

DuDro

Anyone else having trouble accessing RWI (a.k.a. The Darkside)?

For me right now, yes. Haven't checked in all day though, so I can't say for sure how long.

It's been problematic these past two days, as I heard on the Shoutbox. As an aside, I'm waiting for the whole Muppet thing to die down, to restart visiting as regularly as I did...

I still like it better than this site. Some people on this site are worse than the Paneristi.

Vince

Totally OT.

Last night, a new neighbour knocked on the front door, to introduce himself.

As he stood at the doorstep, he belched beer fumes.... I invited him in.

Asked him if he would like a beer, and when I got him one, he criticised my taste (but drank it)

And as he walked up the driveway, he farted loudly.......gee I thought.... and I was going to invite you to the party next week!

Welcome Vince,

Hope you become a valued and contributing member, find some good information, and enjoy your time with us.

Offshore

PS RWI is down for me too!

Nice first post... <_<

Agree.

Also very original, to start posting just to tell something like that.

I would even bet this is not a new poster (or a new guy :lol: ), but just a new nick to someone who cut some poor figure here.

Agree.

I would even bet this is not a new poster (or a new guy :lol: ), but just a new nick to someone who cut some poor figure here.

What a nice way to turn a word..........especially considering what the jerk said in the first place to put us all down..........we are a polite lot aren't we?

"New Guy" please do not flame against any forums anywhere... no sense in that.....

PZ<

where did I flame? I made a statement and gave the reason.

I like Target better than Walmart. Will the Walton family be upset I made the comment.

People bash RWI all the time, and never once have I cried about it. Even when we were called a bunch of muppets.

Peace

Just to let everyone know, the RWI main index page is down at the moment, but the individual forum pages are up. So if you get an email notification in a thread you're watching, you can still view and post in the thread, but you can't go to the home page. Hopefully, we'll be back to full speed within the next day. We've got some people working on the problem now.