When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

need advice on an upcoming purchase :)

etacker

I fell in love with the navitimer series and more specifically with the Fighter series.

I heard that Josh is the guy to go to so i checked his site and found this.

Does anyone know if that specific rep is any good (replication wise, internally,...)

Are there any known problems with that rep model or should i stop worrying and order one? :D

Edited by etacker

That looks like a good one. For Serie Speciale it's important to check that the case and bracelet are brushed, not polished. I'm not 100% sure if they ever did Serie Speciale with a blue dial though.

Check my signature for the Breitling Guide, which explains more. Also check my review section. There should be a big writeup of the Serie Speciale rep. The rep in the review is old and outdated, but it explains all the important details for this model.

Looks like now the Asian version Serie Speciales come with the (correct) brushed case & bracelet as well. Looks quite nice, and definitely the nicest Navi out there (just imho). I never liked the all-polished Navi bracelet, personally.

http://www.pc-80108.com/bl10031-navitimer-...aph-p-1684.html

Too bad about the datefont (once again).