When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

European Needs Help From The Usa

Hok

Hello,

to cut a long story short,

FOR AGES, i'm searching for a decent quality black m65 army jacket in small LONG (i'm 193cm and only 80kg) but you just can't [censored]ing get one in ye olde Europe. so i mailed half a dozen american online shops but NOONE wants to ship to Europe. so here's my idea:

I ask a kind member from RWG to buy one for me online, get the money from me, get it shipped, maybe rip the bill to pieces and write "happy birthday al" on the parcel, ship it to Austria, and get electronically hugged from me.

of course, i'd pay a compensation for the effort.

secondly, it's clear I'm not a widely known member here, so there'd be a risk for you. basically i'll take any measure you want to reduce your risk (as long as YOU are a known member).

i have a paypal and a moneybookers account, WU would be quite annoying and expensive but i'll do it if necessary.

well thats all,

if someone has pity for a long weirdo like me, he sends me a PM

Edited by Hok

Have you checked ebay?

yep, but they're all in woodland camo which looks a bit strange. and the older olive ones don't have the cool nylon/cotton fabric on which you can put out your cigarette...

Edited by Hok

If it's ok for the online shops you could pay them directly and let the item ship to one of the members is one willing to help you out... so only the shipping charges have to be transferred...

As beeing in the country netx to you i'm not very helpful... but i'm sure one of our members will help you out... maybe the next time you could do someone in the sates a favour...

If it's ok for the online shops you could pay them directly and let the item ship to one of the members is one willing to help you out... so only the shipping charges have to be transferred...

As beeing in the country netx to you i'm not very helpful... but i'm sure one of our members will help you out... maybe the next time you could do someone in the sates a favour...

hello,

thanks. i thought about it, but i fear they won't take my austrian master card. (and NO, most of them neanderthalians ain't got paypal)

I will gladly help you out without compensation. Only requirement is that I receive the PayPal from you prior to shipping as I have had no dealings with you. Thor (Christian) should be able to serve as my reference on this matter, as I have done the same for him in the past. Let me know if you are interested.

Mark

I will gladly help you out without compensation. Only requirement is that I receive the PayPal from you prior to shipping as I have had no dealings with you. Thor (Christian) should be able to serve as my reference on this matter, as I have done the same for him in the past. Let me know if you are interested.

Mark

Yeah can only say that Mark is an great guy :group: