When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss SFO sale at Silix

bing-o

Jay is offering the Swiss SFO at US$225 plus shipping. I believe that's 50 bucks less than his usual retail price. Even before the discount his is one of the cheapest offering...

The reviews on this watch is that it is an excellent replica but are all SSFO supplied by the various dealers of the same quality built? Can anyone provide an input...please. :p

Jay is offering the Swiss SFO at US$225 plus shipping. I believe that's 50 bucks less than his usual retail price. Even before the discount his is one of the cheapest offering...

The reviews on this watch is that it is an excellent replica but are all SSFO supplied by the various dealers of the same quality built? Can anyone provide an input...please. :p

To what I know, YES... ^_^

I ordered a few days ago on his website at the regular price.....and waited for the paypal payment information....

I received an email with a paypal request for payment, with the corrected price :D

I was concerned too....with no answer of PM's, Emails, etc....But finally got his attention when I ordered off the site....took a few days, but no worries, he'll get back to you! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers,

rbscott

Jay during the week can take up to 24hrs to respond...and on w/e's even longer...but he'll respond and he will remember the email trail. Unfortunately this was slower than I was hoping and ended up ordering a noobmariner from Josh with free shipping for other items in the same order instead of the SFSO deal. I'm not sure if I still want the SFSO...great deal with Jay.

The SFSO is pretty big on my 6.5" wrists...but I really like the AR, movement and accuracy...with the white face, I may go Asian...I'm waffling.