When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pulled the trigger on a gen Electric Blue

LordRasta

I tried to obtain one of the closed factory editions to no avail. I just ordered a gen one from jomashop for $1505 USD with free shipping and no tax. Grab one quick if you're interested, they take a long time to replenish stock, especially for watches that are no longer available from the manufacturer. Yeah I know, pics when I get it. :)

I tried to obtain one of the closed factory editions to no avail. I just ordered a gen one from jomashop for $1505 USD with free shipping and no tax. Grab one quick if you're interested, they take a long time to replenish stock, especially for watches that are no longer available from the manufacturer. Yeah I know, pics when I get it. :)

Cool deal. The electric blue dial was never accurately repped. The gen dial is worlds apart from even the closed factory version. Nice everyday watch. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
Great choice, that's a gorgeous watch. Let's see some pics! :)

I will as soon as I get a new camera. My son took mines to school without telling me, leaves it on a desk somewhere and let's just say it was NOT turned into lost and found. Looking at a high level megapixel, 10+ anyone have any recommendations?

I beleive PT now has the Electric Blue and the Black Seamaster (2254) with the correct HE Valve placement. I was able to aquire the gen dial for the electric blue. Going to pull the trigger and get the rep, swap out the dial and the hands with the gen.

Fantastic, glad to hear you went for the genuine and the prettiest of the seamaster range too.

The electric blue dial was never accurately repped. The gen dial is worlds apart from even the closed factory version.

What is different in the dial Cheftang? The closed factory dial looks very accurate to my eye, what am I missing?