When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidesens PAM 111H movement.

Guest watchbuff

Guest watchbuff

Just wondering what movement you get in Davidsen's PAM 111H (The modded version) IS it Swiss or Asian.Either way it looks sweet. With either what are the advantages or drawbacks to either.

Also I am thinking of getting a Gen crown that is the correct size as an addo on mod. What do you all think?? :mellow:

Just wondering what movement you get in Davidsen's PAM 111H (The modded version) IS it Swiss or Asian.Either way it looks sweet. With either what are the advantages or drawbacks to either.

Also I am thinking of getting a Gen crown that is the correct size as an addo on mod. What do you all think?? :mellow:

It's the swiss movement

Guest watchbuff

Ok, some education is needed here. I found a gen crown on E bay for $100.00

What exactly is a palpatine crown?

I have read some comments on the dial and it's being "off" a bit and looked at a gen 111H and failed to see a difference. Then a gen Im a PAM newbie.

By the way, anyone out tehre have PAM straps that are too long? I will trade my brand new ones that I ordered from Davidsen for yours if they are in good shape. I guess my wrists are bigger than what he would consider "medium". -_-

• 3 weeks later...