When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua's New Smp Chronograph

crystalcranium

http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php?products_id=1072

I have an original and just have quarrel with the length of the chrono pushers, (they are too short) and the helium valve is wrong (its not recessed like the original). The movement is an old Asian 7750 but the dials are un-altered so reliability might be better than old 7750's with added gears.

Actually, I'm wrong about the helium valve on the original!!!!! Go Josh.

There is something a little funky about the machining of the case around the crown. It's rounded over where it meets the crown recess and the original is not quite like that. The engraved wave pattern on the back is too large in diameter and the lugs as they meet the case are different on the back side. The dial is spot on. I'd love to have this for rough wear and leave my $2500 10th anniversary gift in the drawer for work days!

http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php?products_id=1072

I have an original and just have quarrel with the length of the chrono pushers, (they are too short) and the helium valve is wrong (its not recessed like the original). The movement is an old Asian 7750 but the dials are un-altered so reliability might be better than old 7750's with added gears.

Wait til you see it with real Valjoux 7750

LOL

Bill

Just bought it, my second from Josh. We'll see it in the next few days. I already know my next. He has a new Sea Dweller that is exact thickness at 14.5nn for $250

I have that SD in my hand - just wait til you see that thing! Did you get his "service package" with it?

post-223-1148751758_thumb.jpg

post-223-1148751767_thumb.jpg

post-223-1148751776_thumb.jpg

I liked it so well I have more coming. Awesome.

Bill

What is in his service package?

Maybe that's just something he offers those who buy in volume - I don't know.

Basically, it includes a complete tear down and service of the movement, waterpoofing and timing.

Some of these reps with swiss eta are using movements that have been lying around a long time. I can't see spending the money on best quality reps w/o paying to have them properly serviced from the git-go.

Bill

I have that SD in my hand - just wait til you see that thing! Did you get his "service package" with it?

post-223-1148751758_thumb.jpg

post-223-1148751767_thumb.jpg

post-223-1148751776_thumb.jpg

I liked it so well I have more coming. Awesome.

Bill

Ehh....isnt this the same TW best that has been around for a long while now? I sure hope they wouldnt make a new one and still have that crappy HEV.....once they fix the HEV, I am in..

King is offering the same model but I think she is tampering with her pictures.

From her pics I would conclude the SMP Chrono it's equipped with the NEW Asian 7750 but......

Notice the difference in bracelet-case attachment (All pics are from her SMP Chronograph section by the way).

57251-35294.jpg

57251-35295.jpg

I think it needs to be clear that the SMP Chrono is equiped with the old 7750 version!

It's certainly not inexpensive, but I'm going to sell my TW Best SD and my ETA No-Date Sub and get one ;)

http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php...roducts_id=1045

I have two of those - I also have the new SD with movement service package as I mentioned above. There isn't much delay, and the difference in the watch is worth it in my view.

People pay that same money for the WMs and MBWs - and who has ever heard anyone say they sent Joshua money and didn't get the watch?

Be sure and report back.

Bill

What is in his service package?

@longshot

Here is what service packages that joshua offer that i ask him about:

note: the cost of the watch is not included.

Package 1... : Servicing ....Watch will be completely strip, full service and re-lub with 5 different types of Swiss imported lubricant.. Swiss rolex standards. Waterproofed to 5 bars.. .. This package is USD 120/-

Package 2.,.. Modding... The case and bracelet with be modded further.. Case to the right correct shape, better crown guards, Edges of Bracelet will be grinded smooth and the whole bracelet will be sandbasted to hairline finsih with a low sheen.. Same look like the genuine.. this package is USd 150

For watch + Package 1, Nornal delivery time..

For watch + Package 1 + Package 2, 3 to 4 weeks.

@TJgladeRaider:

would it equivalently give identical result to MBW/MW?

@TJgladeRaider:

would it equivalently give identical result to MBW/MW?

I really couldn't say - and I am not sure anyone could until they have seen these new watches Joshua has sourced. They are very, very different than what he and King have offered before.

I promise you I could tell the difference in the dark between these and the other subs/sd's I've got -- just unscrew and rescrew the crown a couple of times. It's like butter. Turning the bezel also has an entirely different feel.

While the MBWs may make a great platform for mods, they say "POLEX" between the lugs, and I cannot say I am all that impressed by that.

Bill

• 4 months later...
Guest chronomat123

Trust me, that gen SM PRO Chrono will never sell at $1400 on TZ

One sold on eBay last month for $900

I have a gen SM Pro that wouldn't sell on TZ for $1050!!!