When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

White Steelfish on Titanium Gator

mezzanine

A couple of shots of the white-dialed Steelfish SuperOcean and a genuine alligator strap I bought from HKtan. The colour of gator strap is 'titanium'. I have the gen black rubber strap as well, but that seemed a little too harsh for the white dial, and is reserved for the black dialed version that I'll hopefully receive soon...

Notice the Breitling deployant-

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

A couple of shots of the white-dialed Steelfish SuperOcean and a genuine alligator strap I bought from HKtan. The colour of gator strap is 'titanium'. I have the gen black rubber strap as well, but that seemed a little too harsh for the white dial, and is reserved for the black dialed version that I'll hopefully receive soon...

Notice the Breitling deployant-

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

Nice, is the buckle gen? the deployment clasp I mean? Gen strap too? What was the cost for both if you dont mind me asking... did you get them from the AD?

that looks fantastic... I have been waiting for someone with orders from HK ... you had no problems with the big C .. he .. like many send them from China without CITIES certificate ... has anyone experienced problems before..?? I've been holding off ordering until i could gather some info on the shipments from HK (reptile )

agian thanks for the pics they look great

that looks fantastic... I have been waiting for someone with orders from HK ... you had no problems with the big C .. he .. like many send them from China without CITIES certificate ... has anyone experienced problems before..?? I've been holding off ordering until i could gather some info on the shipments from HK (reptile )

agian thanks for the pics they look great

lanikai, as far as the shipping- I didn't run into any problems. The strap took a few weeks to get, once payment had been sent. I haven't had any problem with customs issues, being in Canada...from China, HK, or even Europe.

I think you'll be pleased with Aaron's work.

I was torn between this and more of a tan/khaki colour, but after trying out a lighter strap on my white-dialed Chopard GTXL, I wasn't that sold on the lighter strap, lighter dial combo. At the same time, I don't like the gen Breitling rubber strap on the white-dialed SFSO. I find the contrast black/white isn't that complimentary- but to each his own....

I've got a black dialed Steelfish that I've been waiting for since early August that's going to get the rubber strap...

lanikai, as far as the shipping- I didn't run into any problems. The strap took a few weeks to get, once payment had been sent. I haven't had any problem with customs issues, being in Canada...from China, HK, or even Europe.

I was torn between this and more of a tan/khaki colour, but after trying out a lighter strap on my white-dialed Chopard GTXL, I wasn't that sold on the lighter strap, lighter dial combo. At the same time, I don't like the gen Breitling rubber strap on the white-dialed SFSO. I find the contrast black/white isn't that complimentary- but to each his own....

I've got a black dialed Steelfish that I've been waiting for since early August that's going to get the rubber strap...

Which dealer did you get the buckle from?

thank you for the reply Mez. ... just a little concerned ,... I got one reptile strap confinscated .. but that was from EU.. the orders from Kurt in Canada come through with out a hitch.. I will give it a go..

thanks again..

LIVE STRONG AND WEAR IT WELL

Wow...I LOVE the look!! The titanium strap goes very well wih the white dial. I think I may need to get one of those straps!! :D

HBB should be there tomorrow.... ;)

I'm telling you guys, I wasn't that excited about the Steelfish until I made the strap switch. When I'd snapped the pics at the beginning of the thread, I hadn't actually worn the watch yet with the alligator strap. Normally I'd hesitate to put an exotic strap on a no non-sense diver, but this combo is awesome.

The fact that it's grey makes it more complimentary to the white dial, then if I'd attached my gen black rubber. The grey is neutral, and the alligator grain of the leather is awesome in a more slick and masculine way because of the steelish tone of the colour. It's really hard to capture the look through the pics...I may try to snap a few more.

It's taken a watch that I liked, but wasn't as thrilled with as, say, my ceramic HBB or Cousteau, and has put it up into that category.