When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who Am I.......?

Hi all,

I have been registered for a few weeks, just been reading the posts some serious and others hillarious but i can just feel the love for replicas.

Am a british university student in birmingham (2nd city) with a little style hence me being here. This site is great.

Rich

Hi all,

I have been registered for a few weeks, just been reading the posts some serious and others hillarious but i can just feel the love for replicas.

Am a british university student in birmingham (2nd city) with a little style hence me being here. This site is great.

Rich

Hi Rich,

Welcome to the forum...from a fellow Uni student (exeter) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jon

Thanks guys!!! jon might try and get ya to help with my dissertation research, seriously.

Ah mate dont talk to me about dissertations!

Just handed in my 30-page beast yesterday! :Jumpy:

What subject do ya do?...im final year maths.

Jon

Ah mate dont talk to me about dissertations!

Just handed in my 30-page beast yesterday! :Jumpy:

What subject do ya do?...im final year maths.

Jon

Its about service employees even people who have had part time jobs, as long as you've served a customer. My course is marketing management at aston university. Need respondents for my questionnaire.

Its about service employees even people who have had part time jobs, as long as you've served a customer. My course is marketing management at aston university. Need respondents for my questionnaire.

Nice...sounds pretty interesting...more so than mine im sure "Leonard Euler: His Life and Works"!!

You got many exams?...im starting next week, and dont finish till 10th June :thumbdown:

Jon

Nice...sounds pretty interesting...more so than mine im sure "Leonard Euler: His Life and Works"!!

You got many exams?...im starting next week, and dont finish till 10th June :thumbdown:

Jon

your lucky dont finish until july mate, 1st exam is like end of june!!!!!!! crazy term. your project sounds deeep, any future plans then???

your lucky dont finish until july mate, 1st exam is like end of june!!!!!!! crazy term. your project sounds deeep, any future plans then???

Nightmare...thats ages to wait! :thumbdown:

Loadsa jobs to think about...maybe accountancy or banking or something. Gonna head off round the world for a year...have a big think about my career :)

How about you?

Jon

Nightmare...thats ages to wait! :thumbdown:

Loadsa jobs to think about...maybe accountancy or banking or something. Gonna head off round the world for a year...have a big think about my career :)

How about you?

Jon

Am putting in applications but its difficult as there is so many grduates now! i want to go into banking, ive never had a head for numbers. you will go far with maths though. if u have any friends with part time/full time jobs i can pm u my questionnaire link. lol, i no how shameless.