When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Gen?? Rxw Mm20 On Greg Strap With Stitch

sevomd

Well,,,you can post it on timezone and the big watch forum, both state you cannot post replicas, so it slipped by for some reason. Personally, I think it just such a cool watch even "the purists" have had to change their definitions for this one. This is on my list as a must have watch. I was going to try to be happy with the reps but there are crystal problems, movement problems and WR problems. Great pics to wake up to, I just requested some mm20 pics on TBWF. thanks

great watch!! I wish I bought one when they were still avaliable... sigh... now all that can be bought is a rep or an overpriced gen... :cry:

Yeah I bought these when they first came out. I think I paid 680$US for it. It wasn't as "in" as it is now. I doubt I would sell it for 3x that price, since thats what they are going for right now. I love this watch. i wish i had the photo skills to soiw you the lume cause this thing glows like no other watch i have.

Eddy

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah I bought these when they first came out. I think I paid 680$US for it. It wasn't as "in" as it is now. I doubt I would sell it for 3x that price, since thats what they are going for right now. I love this watch. i wish i had the photo skills to soiw you the lume cause this thing glows like no other watch i have.

Eddy

hi there - have one of those gen MM20's - just love it

was it a pic like this ?

69409-33030.jpg