When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Roadside Watch Adverts

Victoria

Maybe your hometown has roadside adverts everywhere you turn. These are usually positioned in high-traffic areas in your city or town, which gets the maximum eyeballs on it, especially during rush hour.

Do watch ads annoy you? Or as a watch hobbyist, do you find yourself gawping at it, every time you pass by?

Me, I love them. And in South Florida, it's a good way to know what watch is "out there" and being flogged. :p

Here are three snaps I took around Miami.

Breitling Chrono Evo Billboard

breitlingbillboarded9.jpg

Cartier Ballon Bleu Billboard

cartierbillboardtn7.jpg

Rolex Datejust Jfreeman-Special Billboard

rolexbillboardxv5.jpg

...do not attempt these in moving traffic, but by all means, post some if you get a chance! :)

But we need to have adds like that but with watches in it, like the pam in the bath shot other wise the mods that be will move us to OT area and i dont think i have ever been there.

Since you posted this, I've spent 15 minutes searching for another lest Mods get a trigger finger.

Interestingly, found just this -- a Seiko QUARTZ advert in Rio de Janeiro, in the late 1970s (Moonraker time).

007seikobillboardis6.jpg

Obviously, it being in English adds cach