When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I guess this would be the "Ultimate PO".

RWG Technical

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gen Omega PO AR is better. It's better than mine and better than k2222.... But the difference is vvvvvvvvvery subtle side by side.

'Better' how exactly? :g: Durability? Level of AR?

Side-by-side there's almost nothing in it, I agree - and as I said, for 20-30% of the gen crystal price (depending on where you live/source) what more can you want?

AWESOME..... congrats to Doc and Ziggy.. it must be the allure of building a watch with genuine parts.. sort of like building an automobile .. instead of just buying one... truly a source of PRIDE.

My question is that, when you order Genuine watch parts do you have to submit a serial number from a genuine watch??

"Almost" is the key word hehehe! :D

Looks great!

I've considered this mod many times over the last year on a 42mm version, but the He valve position has been the sticking point. Is the He valve really in the exact position on the 45mm rep?

'Better' how exactly? :g: Durability? Level of AR?

Side-by-side there's almost nothing in it, I agree - and as I said, for 20-30% of the gen crystal price (depending on where you live/source) what more can you want?

Better in terms of inhibiting reflections. They're using a double layer coating and putting the double layer on both sides of the crystal. It makes a difference. But it's not tremendous.