When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How much would YOU spend on a replica?

Fendi

My funds are such that a <$150USD watch is a nobrainer. The few I have gotten I have loved. Problem hits at that $200+ level. I bought a TT Blue Sub for $288 and all I can think of is "is it THAT wokky?"/"whats the mag? Is the mag OK?"/"Does it look like the picture I saw?". Odd how I don't get buyers remorse under $150.

So I choose a max at $300USD

So I choose a max at $300USD

I answered the first question posed a bit loosely.

I'd like to state for the record, I have never paid more than U$250 for a watch -- and those were for my each of my parents. That is, for a non-Davidsen rep.

I would ONLY pay DSN up to U$400. And considering I have his top watch, the Fiddy, I don't ever anticipating doing that again.

Normally, it's USD85 to USD160 for a new watch. No more.

The most expensive rep I've purchased, that is to say will purchase, is an MBK Nautilus worth $450. It is, however, the pinnacle of replica horlogerie with flawless construction and actual quality control.

Other than that, $330 would have to be the limit on a regular China.

For the OP, if youre quick (for I am in the Far East shopping as we speak) I can obtain the object of your desire and sell it to you one my return to the Magic Island (UK) in two weeks time, when you can have it on your wrist next day with not a customs worry in sight.

Please PM me if you are in position to get that request I sent you, before you left Blighty, Narikaa. Thanks.

....... But i hear they are better than the $20 ones you get in Thailand hehe. I am based in the UK. I would hope that customs don't stop them coming through to me.

Decisions decisions! It isn't easy. They all look gorgeous!

Not sure what $20 reps "you hear about" that are available in tland...unless you are talking about patpong or worse, walking street....but the mbk reps that are discussed here...are THE BEST reps you can get short of highly modded ones available from the various members.

I have no problem spending up $600 for an MBK rep....the same on a highly modded PAM with all the right mods.

cheers

Anything over $300 seems way too pricey for me

Of course it does......and you're not alone.......fortunately there are other people who aren't on the same bus as you.......in fact most of them don't travel by bus......!

$400 seems like a lot of money to a US citizen....200 quid doesn't seem a lot to a UK citizen......must be the LCD effect coming into play....!

I defy ANY of you to go to an ATM today and visit a mall jewelers and come back with anything that has remotely the 'class' that any of these $3-400 watches have...forget the word rep......even if these had no 'brand' name.....you'd be harf pushed to come up with anything as good......and before all you Invicta fans satrt ranting and raving....p i s s off.....!

THE3TENORS.jpg

Edited by TTK