When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

$22,000 Spare?

TeeJay

Beautiful animals!

Funny someone should mention one of these today :)

I just got off the phone with a mate trying to find a new home for his Bengal cat.

Bengal cats

He paid $2800 for it, but is moving to Australia and can't bring it with him, so he's giving it away.

I'm looking for a nice cat as I am moving into the new house, and want my little girl to have a pet like I had when I was a kid.

Beautiful animals!

Funny someone should mention one of these today :)

I just got off the phone with a mate trying to find a new home for his Bengal cat.

Bengal cats

He paid $2800 for it, but is moving to Australia and can't bring it with him, so he's giving it away.

I'm looking for a nice cat as I am moving into the new house, and want my little girl to have a pet like I had when I was a kid.

kittenjj5.jpg

If I could have any cat, it would be a pure white Persian (European bred, not American bred), and it would, of course, be called Solomon :)

wow, they have actually bred the dander allergens out of the cat. Amazing, I can finally own a cat.. for $28,000.

It's incredible what they can do with genetics nowadays. I have something of a personal interest in genetics (more specfically cloning) and followed the company which created the world's first cloned cat with interest. Another company offers gene banking services and cloning facilities for agricultural beasts, but not domestic animals... I'm really hoping that within the next 7 years one of those companies would be prepared to clone a guinea pig, as my fiance and I have a particular favorite who we'd rather not lose to old age and the Grim Reaper (I know, a parent shouldn't play favorites, but we all do :lol: )