When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Good News for Fiddy Owners

gtd

Hey guys, I was "shopping" with my gf this afternoon at the Palm Beach Gardens Mall (FL), and after walking for at least 2 hours looking for her perfect shoes :mad:

Heh, because of the different emoticons, I can tell you c/p this from RWI. Cool. ;)

(I wonder if women post on their forums, "OMG, I had to accompany my husband to an auto shop, and he spent 10 hours talking about pistons with the salesmen." :mad:)

DSC04495.jpg

This is a beauty, GTD. :wub:

I believe your post will be deleted because there is a strict "do not go to ADs with your reps and then post about it" rule here, as I believe there was on RWI when By-Tor was there, but at least you got away with it!

And it really helps, no doubt, that you're Italian. It's a wonder you didn't see Jfreeman there, buying his pinky rings. ;)

That rule is news to me. I don't believe it, sorry, and if it is actually true, it is quite a lame demand to make.

That rule is news to me. I don't believe it, sorry, and if it is actually true, it is quite a lame demand to make.

Posting:

[25] - Do not visit an AD (Authentic Dealer) with your replica watch and show it of as the real thing. If you do so, we are not interested in hearing about it. Such post will be deleted.