When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help fellow friends.. Need info on a Pam caseback

V

I am in the process of making a california dial unbranded watch..

The case is a normal 45mm 183 black seal radiomir case.

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find an unbranded caseback. It can be either solid or see-through. The movement is a genuine unbranded decorated Swiss ETA so i don't mind to show it.

You will help me a lot instead of starting and sending emails to all the dealers :)

V

Have you seen this on the bay - sure the engraving could be ground off - looks very shallow

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MARINA-MILITARE-PAM-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers

FGD

Cannot access the page.. Is it for radiomir 45mm case?

Edit: I may have found something.. But the big question..will it fit?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Marina-Militare-44-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

We are talking about the same watch.. I linked it to an auction to someone in UK who bought it and is reselling it.

Do you think the caseback will fit the 183 radiomir case? I don't want to use this case.

V - it looks like a standard 183 case to me - see how its deeper than a standard 183 case back ...

PS - have you seen their 44mm luminor case set - check out the CG lever fit.......and Non AR Sapphire .... ;)

Cheers

:fish:

Do you think its worth 80$ just for the caseback? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
would it be possible to turn a branded 183 case back into a non-branded by polishing/sanding? if so, i have a lonely 183 case back that is all yours....
Don't really know... The watch already has a branded 183 caseback. but the engraving i think is too deep to sand i think...
I while back there was a guy that was selling non branded casebacks for the 45 mm case. Let me call some people and do a little research. I hope a can give you the url ;CheersT
Thanks a lot :) Please I would really appreciate that!!!!

Hi Kostas, I have a WM vintage 45mm Radiomir with a solid, plain caseback. This would suit you I'm sure but I don't know how to make contact with WM. Maybe someone could help with contact details???

Thanks a lot Tom.. I think I have seen as well a display caseback from WM (in Ubi's Pam?).. I may be able to contact him but it won;t be cheap I guess :rolleyes: