When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My current collection of straps... I believe I don't need anything else

V

Vic, I've seen this photo before in the thread you are talking about but even me i cannot recognise many of the straps from this photo.. I can though find out some of them and i am very impressed with myself :p

Thanks, V! :)

That was at the very beginning, as I said. No Simonas, no OEMs, no Strapmasters, no Dirks. I added another PAV 91 for the Fiddy, which wasn't shown in the "rollcall" either.

Bad vibes? I read what you said in the 'Strap are we done' thread but cannot find the link of the other thread judging you...

It's called Strapitis, and it created a bad buzz not only in that thread, but spilled over in others. Anyway...

Anyway.. I was quantity vs quality when i entered this hobby.. after some time you realise that as Ubi says quality is better than quantity ;)

I'm still queen of the cheapies, both in watches and straps. Got two great Europelli straps this weekend for less $60. Each costs well over $130, when new.

I never buy anything rated less than 95%, so I think I made out well there. :)

Here is my most recent favorite strap. I can't tell you how nice this Bob genuine gator is. Dark Aubergine. 24/24. Gorgeous stitching. Love his buckles too. Pick one up on the bay. You will be very pleased. Buy a gator in honey tan and if you don't like it I'll buy it.

Got both colour of those straps on the way to me.. I am sure that I will keep both ;)

I just got myself an A-series OEM Dark Brown Gator. I wonder if the colour won't be too like?

Either way, if you have one, and Estaban has one, I HAVE to get the Aubergine! Thanks guys. :)

A-series? With the dark tan backing? Haven't seen an auction for one of those in Psti..

A-series? With the dark tan backing? Haven't seen an auction for one of those in Psti..

Yes, I lucked out, as I believe that's the one. It's used, and not in perfect condition but I bargained for it hard. BTW, there is a guy selling them for $385...

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/message/1194415389/

(Check out the Wristcheck, V!)

Yes, I lucked out, as I believe that's the one. It's used, and not in perfect condition but I bargained for it hard. BTW, there is a guy selling them for $385...

hxxp://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/message/1194415389/

(Check out the Wristcheck, V!)

OK.. I'll check it out there and let you know.

P.S> Milan though is always WAY overpriced.. Not a comparison in strap value.