When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello !! ~ Looking For A Patek 5053

Greetings!

I just joined and am hoping someone will point me in the right direction to find a quality replica Patek 5053, in rose (first choice) but color doesn't matter that much.

I live and work in the metropolitan Washington DC area.

I sincerely look forward to getting to know all of you!

Warmly,

iiotoko

a member over at TRC is selling one...it is a good deal! contact him and pay me 10$ for the info....

he sells it at 175$ shipped if i remember precise....and the new one is around 300$ if i remember ok...

patek 5053

link to the very same watch y a very same member but just a little more expensive!

LINK 2: PATEK 5053 - same member higher price

Edited by dadog13

iiotoko:

I checked a bit and Josh has one his site in rose gold (plus the one dadog mentioned)...but the RG dial is different (there's also WG in the same dial)...you probably need to check what dial you want.

http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php...products_id=573

some general info:

http://ninanet.net/watches/others08/Mediums/mpateko.html

BTW...there's a guy who posts here from Germany who has an e-Bay site that sells the deployant from the article (same guy who sells the decorated IWC Jones movement)...not cheap ($150)...but I'd consider it if I bought the watch. It's not RG, so if I was going to go for it, I'd think about the gold...

jeff

Edited by buckeye

dadog:

I checked a bit and Josh has this on his site in rose gold (plus the other)...but the RG dial is different...I assume you know what you're looking for.

http://perfect-clones.com/product_info.php...products_id=573

jeff

In defense of the post rather than search option, I happen to have that rose gold flip back Patek right here in front of me. I bought it from Joshua, and it is one of the nicest pieces in my collection. No amount of searching would have told him that as I don't think I have ever mentioned it. There is only one problem with the watch . . . it isn't for sale.

:bleh:

Bill

I see you've been a member all of 9 minutes, so my advice is to read up a bit and figure out who's who on here. Check the Dealers section, and also the Links at the top of the page.

What does my length of membership have anything to do with my question? java script:emoticon(':victory:',%20'smid_28')

Curious to understand your thinking?

iiotoko

What does my length of membership have anything to do with my question? java script:emoticon(':victory:',%20'smid_28')

Curious to understand your thinking?

iiotoko

Read a little bit around and you will hopefully soon understand :) .

This is a board for people with replicas as an interrest and hobby, not a customer care centre :bleh:

Best regards and welcome from another noob.