When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does GMT look wokky?

mrandazzo

Hi guys!

I've never looked at rehaut before, until I joined RWG. It wasn't ever been a problem until I read you, rep nerds! :lol:

Now I'm going anal with the rehaut! :bangin:

How does it look this?

DSCF0048.jpg

DSCF0062.jpg

and this?

http://www.exclusivediscount.co.uk/GMT/BlueRed/IMGP9868.jpg

http://www.exclusivediscount.co.uk/GMT/BlueRed/IMGP9864.jpg

(I think its the same model that Precious Time sells)

Honestly, the correct hand stack black gmt looks good to me. Its better than the pepsi one, that has the white ring.

They both have flaws, but that's not the point. I'm looking for the nicer rehaut/crystal merging of the two :lol:

Of course MBW and NOOB are better, but they're not easy to get (and even if MBW is available, it has a lot of flaws. to much modding :( ).

So, I'm going insane :angry:

Please, help me! A.R.D.* its a horrible disease! :bangin::lol:

* A.R.D. - Anal Rehaut Disease

No, it doesn't. It's all about the angles; keep in mind you're shooting with a macro setting, not telephoto, so angles are going to naturally be exaggerated.

Thanks!

By the way, the Pepsi one still does not convince me at all... :huh: White ring...

I didn't shoot the photos, but they guy who did probably used macro.

Is the Pepsi CN version?

It looks good. Your watch is the old CN version. Cyclops & datewheel are positioned too right, but other than that... it's not a bad rep. It used to be the best available GMT back in 2005 or so.

I owned this one as well. Check here.

It looks good. Your watch is the old CN version. Cyclops & datewheel are positioned too right, but other than that... it's not a bad rep. It used to be the best available GMT back in 2005 or so.

I owned this one as well. Check here.

I'm anal with GMT, I love it! And I've read all the reviews :lol:

By the way, the two watches are not mine. I don't own them. I'm just curious :D

I think that the black correct hand stack rehaut merges better with the crystal. What do you think?

The only correct hand stack GMT available has been the "Noob factory" version. I wasn't aware of any others... unless this is completely new rep model. Maybe they have built correct stack version of the old CN version, huh?

Yep, you're correct. It's a different rep. Those cg's are super ugly... and the date mag is WAY too right.

Maybe an "upgraded" version... or maybe "downgraded" is the better term here. :)

There's no comparison... the "Noob factory" GMT is the best out there without any doubt.

coke.jpg