When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received Bentley 6.75 - AR peeling off

halley

No, only single, believe me. I own the latest version with the maroon font, and it has cheap, single AR!

Same here.

Only got mine about a month ago.

Definately single AR on the inside of the crystal.

Nothing on the outside to peel off except for that little round plastic sticker on the crystal that you should have taken off straight away, but if you didn't, it would certainly peel straight off as soon as you take soapy water near it. :D

No, only single, believe me. I own the latest version with the maroon font, and it has cheap, single AR!

Can't argue with that ;)

On all the pics I saw and reviews I read it seemed and was referred to as double AR.

Now I know the truth. Thanks!

Can't argue with that ;)

On all the pics I saw and reviews I read it seemed and was referred to as double AR.

Now I know the truth. Thanks!

No problem, I just read the "guide to best breit. reps." By-By-Tor ( haha ) and Usil states in his short 6.75 review (beautiful pic!) that it has double AR. That's not true, maybe he bought it from a member who had the D. AR. done already. Out of the box there is only single AR on the inside. I'm in for the next Chief run!!! Can't wait!

Greetz.