When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN New deployant Buckle & Leather Straps

rckh

Dear All:

I had received two pairs of leather-straps from DSN. Thx for DSN give me a surprise for a pair is free of charge!

IMHO, the quality of leather straps are really good. New leather-strap in croco style & much thinner than the normal Bufflo or Plain Calf style. They're soft & comformable & surprisely fit for my thinny wrist without punching extra hole on it.

For the Panerai style deployant buckle; they're highly polished & the quality is OK (Not good at all). Also, they have got two problems:

1.) the release button no work perfectly; the buckle doesn't unlock (Pop-Out) when you press the button supposingly.

2.) the button edge are not well polished & quite sharp. It really painful when I wearing it. As a result; I heavily sand down both edge of bottons. After that; no more hurt & pain anymore.

DSNDeployantBuckle01.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle02.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle03.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle04.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle05.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle06.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle07.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle08.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle09.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle10.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle11.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle12.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle13.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle14.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle15.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle16.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle17.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle18.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle19.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle20.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle21.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle22.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle23.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle24.jpg

DSNDeployantBuckle25.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

I hate to pile on regarding the deployants but I am looking at a gen polished deployant on my wrist as I speak. The deployant should not be fully polished and the "panerai" on the outside is way off unless the engraving on the deployants for H series and onward changed.

Boo, Kruzer00. :bangin:

I think it's been established that DSN's accessories after-the-fact (:p) are badly conceived. I still like his logo buckle, but it's no where near being close to gen.

In fact, amusingly enough, Greg Stevens' new Fatty Buckle (only a California boy would think of this Fatty Arbuckle hommage) resembles DSN's buckles so much, that I wonder if he took one to a ironmonger, and said, here copy this and slap GSD on it.

Again, I love that kind of buckle, but I did smile when I got my new buckle from him.

The boo comes in being the first reply and being negativo in tone. Men.

GREAT PICS! Raymond. My God, so much eye-candy review today on RWG. Someone get me an insulin shot! (Not you DBR)