When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

for those who want one.. don't know why

lanikai

browsing the bay .. saw a horride sight.. ss bracelet for the fiddy for those of you who really want one.... IMHO it would shatter the estetics of the classic look of the 127.. but if your inclined to bling.. it's a big one..

post-2172-1194919762_thumb.jpg <_<:bangin::yawn:

..stealing from the value vs price of the 127,climbing to crude oil levels

:lol:

Is it going to be the bracelet to a Panerai made one aka gen,or a dreaded replica aka fake B)B) ?

Some say it can sing and dance...

there was a thread of actually seeing fiddy on bracelet and we all agreed that besides provocing us to puke or to worship everybody would love to see that combo :D

someone should get it fast before its gone :p

Maybe then we will see somebody's selling fiddy ss'ed on the bay :) special eddition steel heavy fiddy :D

there was a thread of actually seeing fiddy on bracelet and we all agreed that besides provocing us to puke or to worship everybody would love to see that combo :D

someone should get it fast before its gone :p

Maybe then we will see somebody's selling fiddy ss'ed on the bay :) special eddition steel heavy fiddy :D

OK ..... you FIRST :p

I would try it, if I only had not to use my left hand. That bracelet + fiddy ensemble must weigh about 1K.

I would try it, if I only had not to use my left hand. That bracelet + fiddy ensemble must weigh about 1K.

WHAT'S UP SSSURFER..... imagine hitting someone with that on.. the weight will break bone .. NO DOUBT.... of course you wouldn't need that :lol:

WHAT'S UP SSSURFER..... imagine hitting someone with that on.. the weight will break bone .. NO DOUBT.... of course you wouldn't need that :lol:

Hi lanikai! :hug: ... just, any metal would prevent Chi from flowing along body energy channels... let alone that fiddy + bracelet monster!.. :lol: