When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anonimo Polluce - Bronze case

V

I had the challenge to make two straps for this genuine Anonimo watch that will match the bronze case nicely.. It wasn't easy because of the special colour of it...

new-bronze-polluce.jpg

I do like this watch.. A LOT... and find it very very different. It is like the Titanic DNA watch but not so spooky :D

Here are the straps I made.. The owner will take some photos to see how they look on the watch;)

DSC08819.jpg

DSC08820.jpg

DSC08816.jpg

DSC08817.jpg

great work,,,,looks very nice and should compliment the watch well. I'm not too much a fan of anonimo but I do like this one.

I am not a fan in general either.. But this one looks very very nice.. I would prefer a more clean dial without so many logos but :rolleyes:

I like the thread colour of the second strap a lot... Would love to see it mounted on this special watch, V! ;)

It is indeed very strange thread.. It has many different brown colours inside it.. Very thick so difficult to work with it but I think it looks great on black.

Hmmm, from an aesthetic point of view, I like the first strap V.

But to be honest, the messy overadorned dial (euuuw!) and the bronze case (lloks like an Oxyclean Ti mod gone wrong) leave me cold.

(if the owner's reading this - sorry!)

I agree about the dial... I think it is common sense it is too busy with small logos..

But I like the case.. The owner says that it ages very nicely.. it darkens with time.. That would be very interesting to have a case with character me thinks ^_^

But I like the case.. The owner says that it ages very nicely.. it darkens with time.. That would be very interesting to have a case with character me thinks ^_^

Reminds me of one of my old sets of golf clubs - made out of beryllium-copper alloy - had a really nice bronze colour which developed a nice dark patina with use but after a while the finish just ended up flat and dull. No amount of refinishing could bring back the nice lustre :(

Reminds me of one of my old sets of golf clubs - made out of beryllium-copper alloy - had a really nice bronze colour which developed a nice dark patina with use but after a while the finish just ended up flat and dull. No amount of refinishing could bring back the nice lustre :(

Well you are probably right.. I thougth aging like 'getting better' like the wine ;)