When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best rep poll at any Price Bang for you buck

dan156

Been reading the post on the subject of reps on $100 $300 $500 rep

Just seeing who out there,

has the best 1.1 rep of any make. not been re-touch by a watch maker,But straight from the dealer.

Any Price any make

The rep that is so close and also the one that give the biggest bang for you buck

Edited by dan156

Just trying to put it out there for the people, as a newbie who has ony two reps both omega i would as well as other people ( i reckon). like to see

if the people of RWG think who and what make is the best .. thats what we are all after, Something that is fine but without the price.

But it wolud also be nice to see if a few extra $ get us something more or is it better to buy the lower end. Also if we keep on trying to keep the dealers making the wacthers better and asking for higher quality rep maybe just maybe we all can win.

I would rate the Chopard Mille Miglia with Asian Valgranges copy as best buy ( about 90 USD shipped). In the higher price range, I personally like the Venus 175 powered vintage Daytonas. Cool, solid chrono which can be found for about 200 USD from some dealers...

thanks for that found that post, sorry if all this has been done before bla bla bla. lol

But some people are scared off by the large number of products. eta asian differnt fonts and so on. I just thought that for the people who do not have the time of understanding of such matters . just trying to gett a poll going . to show the people and allow the dealers to see that maybe there is a market for the easy sale with out the drama of hours of research ( but some people like that) if someone can see that a rep is such high class may be its worth letting Forum know.

What i am trying to say is that lets vote on the best of the best.. and the rep that is the the one that is the biggest bang for you buck at any price