When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 231 at Alhambra

r11co

The photos are cruddy, the arm is hairy, but the watch and setting are exquisite....

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

The pictures were taken from the top of the Watchtower in the alcazaba at Alhambra, with the city of Granada in the background, when I was on my short break in Spain last month. The watch is one of Silix's Asian cheapos. I originally was going to go for a gold 'Black Seal' knowing it was a fantasy watch when I discovered this beside it. Utterly perfect finish to the case, sapphire front and back and (single-sided) AR.

This is the only watch I have ever owned that a complete stranger has commented on!

PS. I also got to test the watertightness of Jay's latest vintage CG'less sub as the water temperature on the Costa Almeria was (just) bearable. It passed!

Awesome watch and view! Congrats!

Would you tell us anything more about the comments by that complete stranger on the watch?

Did he know of PAMs, or was he just a man of good taste, or what? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Btw: hairy arms just add to watch appeal.

At least in my personal-and-all-but-unbiased opinon. B)

Spain is beutifull, although i have always travelled near Madrid (center) and Asturias (the northern part) I have family in Oviedo. Next trip I will defintely checkout the south and mediterranean coast i know i'm missing out on a lot by not visiting those regions before.

And the watch almost fits perfectly with the landscape, I like it very much.