When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Almost Lost My Wife's Ladies Dj Crown

vmena

While winding up my wife's ladies DJ, the crown felt down. Push it back into the tube but when pulling out to fix date or time, falls down again. Any idea how to fix it again? Maybe I can use some drops of super glue and push it on again? Thanks for your help.

While winding up my wife's ladies DJ, the crown felt down. Push it back into the tube but when pulling out to fix date or time, falls down again. Any idea how to fix it again? Maybe I can use some drops of super glue and push it on again? Thanks for your help.

Don't glue it - the winding stem may be broken..if you glue it, you won't be able to wind or adjust time.

I'm not really sure how to interpret your description of what is happening, but if something is really broken, glue will not work!

You'll need to find out what part broke and replace it. If the winding stem broke and a piece of the stem is stuck inside the crown and you can't get it out, then you'll need a new crown as well.