When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Carrera Auto Chrongraph

damnfinecat

i was looking for the tag carrera and came upon watchez.com, i was then googled them and came here to find that they were a big scam. I thank this forum for that as I was almost ready to order from them. Anyway, I came upon cclv.net and the tag they had there looked pretty well constructed. Here is the link for it:

http://www.cclv.net/ it is the TAG076 ASIAN-7750-NEW. Is it of good quality and is the site one that won't scam me? Thank you for the help.

thank you for the welcome, moving on, the watch itself, is it near authentic or is it kinda like a cheap ebay one where its says Automatic but is really a quartz watch. Also is the back of the watch supposed to say TAG Heuer, calibre 6 on the back on the movement? Also can someone explain to me the difference bettween the Tag - 76 and the tag -54? they appear to be the same. BTW, i want one with a steel band, black face, black outerdial (not sure of technical name), chronograph and Automatic.

Edited by damnfinecat

• 2 weeks later...

The only difference between 076 and 054 is that 076 has the AR coating (anti-reflective) on the crystal. Both are asian 7750- which is the automatic movement with the working subdials. The outer part is the bezel (or bezel insert when referring to the black plastic part specifically- the metal holding it in place is the bezel.)