When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Roger Dubuis Rubber Strap for Easy Diver

sulone88

I've searched and can not find any dealers that have a rubber strap for the RD easy diver. I thought KING but she doesn't like sourcing accessories. Can someone point me in the right direction? I had the watch up for sale but now I might keep it, but would really like to try an source a rubber strap. THe gen strap probally goes for 2-6 grand alone :lol:.

Thanks,

Sulone

I've searched and can not find any dealers that have a rubber strap for the RD easy diver. I thought KING but she doesn't like sourcing accessories. Can someone point me in the right direction? I had the watch up for sale but now I might keep it, but would really like to try an source a rubber strap. THe gen strap probally goes for 2-6 grand alone :lol:.

Thanks,

Sulone

I would also be interested. Where did you see the gen? Do you have any pictures? I didn't even realize they came in rubber, I was considering have HKTan make a custom leather one for it, but this may be a better do.