When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Superocean

82KUBA

• 2 weeks later...
That's not uncommon anymore. Most of the time this stuff just shows up :lol: I don't even check tracking anymore, if I don't get anything after a month I send an email.

my girlfriend got me a SSD from Angus on Friday and it was in the post with tracking on Saturday ...... thats the service im used to .... but Angus was outta stock on the SFSO ..... I have purchased from Silix before and i remember have a hard time with shipping also ....

I'm hearing 2 weeks as well. Silix did have some, though they weren't Swiss movement - also mentioned that they had used models, not new, same problem - out of stock till the 'new' batch comes in. I'm anxiously awaiting these myself.

I'm hoping that someone in-the-know will review one quickly so that we can discover what is 'new and improved'.

-Brian

I'm hearing 2 weeks as well. Silix did have some, though they weren't Swiss movement - also mentioned that they had used models, not new, same problem - out of stock till the 'new' batch comes in. I'm anxiously awaiting these myself.

I'm hoping that someone in-the-know will review one quickly so that we can discover what is 'new and improved'.

-Brian

Better (more defined) dial pattern, sharper numbers on the bezel and improvement in the pearl are the only issues I can think that can be improved. It will sure be interesting to see! :)