When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Panerai

elementrace

I'm really glad to have found this forum. Unfortunately I ordered this replica before I found the forum and didn't know any better. It looks great though I'm not sure how good of a replica it is. So far I've noticed that

1. The shape of the case is not like the real Submersible

2. This is a Japanese QUARTZ movement and not mechanical

3. The chrono's at 3 and 6 work, the one at 9 not sure. The third hand not sure either. I don't think the pushbuttons work. I don't think the chrono functions on this rep are the same as on the genuine.

4. The rubber band is nice but soft almost like a silicone type. The buckle is very straight.

5. It's huge!

6. Relatively cheap.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

post-8815-1195695325_thumb.jpg

post-8815-1195695378_thumb.jpg

post-8815-1195695546_thumb.jpg

Hey Man,

Stick around here for a while, check out this forum very throughly, and then come back to this topic and tell us what YOU think.

IMHO, that a pretty poor rep, and I really hope you did not spend very much on it.

You'll have a perfect one in no time.

And they are like Lays chips, once you have one, you can't stop.

Not to mention "Strap disease"

Kindest regards,

First, welcome elementrace! What is more important than your fantasy La Bomba PAM, is that though it's not very good, you've gotten the PAM bug. You won't stop there.

You literally cannot have one Panerai watch. It's too addictive.

Enjoy it, though! And after you get others, you'll begin to appreciate just how much this forum adds to your appreciation of Panerai watches.

Should the forum have helped you, please consider upgrading to Supporter status. It's too much fun! :)

Welcome aboard!

If you're into Submersibles you might wanna check the PAM0199 Regatta. This rep is pretty accurate with the improved cyclops and date. As a bonus it has double AR :)

And as others already mentioned, it doesn't stop with one PAM. But lucky for you we have PAMaddiction support groups..... ;)

post-4081-1195739719_thumb.jpg