When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingy DW alignment issue...

lello

Hi guys,

I'm hearing that people who bought the Ingy DW, from the PREVIOUS run, have a misalignment problem

It's strange, because nobody told me about this matter, until now, after long time...

Anyway, if there is a real problem, don't worry, I will replace the DW with a new one which works.

But in order to make this clear, as I don't own an Ingy to test the DWs on, I made this simulation on the pictures of each DW: original, old run and new run.

If you would place the original dw that comes with the rep, over the new one I printed and also do the same with the old run dw pic, you will see that numbers of the new run are exactly in the same position, as on the rep dw.

The old run however, has just a very slight difference on some numbers that appear a little bit more external, but I don't know if this is the matter you are talking about, because this is not so bad to don't work at all...

But if I made the same alignment as on the original dw coming with the rep, it should work for sure..., or not?

Can anyone show me any picture about this problem?

And are you sure the problem didn't exist with the original DW it was on the rep?

Please, let me know your comments replying on this thread and please don't send me PMs right now.

I need forst to understand which is the actual problem.

Many thanks for your help and understanding.

ingy_dw_rep.jpg.xs.jpg

ingy_dw-new.jpg.xs.jpg

ingy_dw-old.jpg.xs.jpg

I can't recall the exact date but when I search through your thread for the datewheel. My name is on the waiting list on August.

So it was the last run before this current one...

What drives me crazy, is that there were many Ingy DWs which fit well, as many members told me they were really happy with it.

And as the clich

My datewheel is misalligned, too. I got it on september 25.

I apologize for this inconvenient guys...

Please, those whom had the problem, ship me back the DW.

I already shipped all Ingy DWs I had, back to my printer to re print them revised.

I'm actually making new files, this time in CAD and new clich

Today I received my Ingie 2824 double AR from Angus and fitted my date wheel and it lines up perfectly everyday. It is the new run DW and looks superb now. Pics to follow tomorrow.

As for the AR on this updated watch, it is not true double AR like the Cousteau or K2222's aftermarket AR but not bad and passable. It is more like a good single AR with a blue tint. It's a flat crystal so it still looks ok but does not make the crystal dissapear like the PO crystal and Jakub's work. :rolleyes:

Today I received my Ingie 2824 double AR from Angus and fitted my date wheel and it lines up perfectly everyday. It is the new run DW and looks superb now. Pics to follow tomorrow.

As for the AR on this updated watch, it is not true double AR like the Cousteau or K2222's aftermarket AR but not bad and passable. It is more like a good single AR with a blue tint. It's a flat crystal so it still looks ok but does not make the crystal dissapear like the PO crystal and Jakub's work. :rolleyes:

Hi Paul, this would be a very good news, as you are saying that the DW is lining up well on every number.

But paradoxically, it let me be very confused now :g: , because the graphic file and clich