When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex two tone submariner

watcher71

This is the second rep I bought after joining RWG. i procrastinated long enough with pics so here they are. It has a few flaws, as all of them do, but it looks really nice in person and will make for a nice occassional rotation piece. The jap myota movement is not bad in my opinion, and for the money, I like it alot. I am not really into the TT watches so I would not have purchased one of the more expensive ETA models.

3773-6829.jpg

3773-6830.jpg

3773-6831.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think it's beautiful. Who'd you get it from? Also, does it have any major flaws other than the usual fake looking pearl and plated end links?

Poorly aligned markers, incorrect date mag, and too hunky for the CG. Color is a little light too...but a nice watch nontheless and for the price I'm sure he paid well worth it.

The current hit for blue TT is EL's new version. It has the SEL flaws still but the pearl and CG are excellent, and the dial is near to perfection. Mine has a slightly misaligned date (although correct font and color) and the bezel alignment is off a har. Also, the number 30 is not printed in alignment. When the bezel pearl is exactly at 12 o'clock the 30 is to the left of 6:00 a little bit.

All in all though, it looks and feels like the real deal barring scrutiny.