When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Source for inserts?

hyster

You could try these folks, but the UPO pearl is part of the bezel not the insert. That still confuses me...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEZEL-INSERT-ORANGE-FO...3QQcmdZViewItem

Actually, I'd advise against doing business with that seller as they are a liar. They might have a good rating, but, look at all the negative ones as well. They all say near enough the same thing, which shows a consistent pattern of behaviour.

I've found the best source for inserts, is the dealer you ordered the watch from. My man sent me inesrts for my 2220.80 (which wound up on my 2531.80 :lol: ) and my Planet Ocean Big Size, and shipped them free with another order :)

Actually, I'd advise against doing business with that seller as they are a liar. They might have a good rating, but, look at all the negative ones as well. They all say near enough the same thing, which shows a consistent pattern of behaviour.

I've found the best source for inserts, is the dealer you ordered the watch from. My man sent me inesrts for my 2220.80 (which wound up on my 2531.80 :lol: ) and my Planet Ocean Big Size, and shipped them free with another order :)

Does anyone else got another good source for good quality omega inserts? The ones on Ebay all look the same, and on all of them is the pearl to big and off center,meaning sticking outside of the triangle.

Thanks

:)

Does anyone else got another good source for good quality omega inserts? The ones on Ebay all look the same, and on all of them is the pearl to big and off center,meaning sticking outside of the triangle.

Thanks

:)

As in my previous comment, sending an email to the dealer the watch came from is often likely to yield a positive result :)

"the dealer" I got the watch from,is living somewhere in the chinatown district in Bangkok. So,in order to get the insert I need,I have to go back to Bangkok,to meet him again,as I will later next year,but that doesn't help me now. ;-)

Anyone?

In that case, I'd suggest looking on eBay, and avoiding the seller named in the above link :) Best of luck with your search :)

I would love to find a source that can make inserts for vintage watches. I've got two Seamaster 300's without bezels. Omega doesn't make them any longer. The case numbers are 14755 and 165.014 and they take the same bezel.

Does anyone know of a source for custom inserts? Pictures and sizing is no problem.

Thanks,

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...