When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scam?

butzeta

Has anyone dealt with watchoose? Watch pictures look tempting, but as someone said before, they are likely to be gen pictures.

I contacted them for some enquiries and got good prices for several watches, along with some excuses like "that one is not in stock by now" when I asked for closer pictures for a Zenith.

I feel curious and suspicious.

As a newbie, I think I'm getting this weird illness about watches. Your fault!

Two years ego when i started been intrested on replicas i paid 400$ for a pam 050 to a scam site.When i found the forums and the collectors,i thought i was in heaven with the prices,services and qouality that give us.Dont trust anything else than our collectors,you will save money have a better mental health :D

Have to admit, I've had no worse problems from CQout dealers than trivial, niggly issues which, to be honest, could happen with any dealer, and worse problems with a 'recommended dealer' than I have with any CQout/LoudFrog dealer, so I guess it's a case of going with who you're happy with. I have complete confidence in the person I do business with, and am happy with both what I buy, and what I pay. Maybe not "1:1, try and pass it off as gen in an AD" perfect, but, as those aren't my reasons for buying reps, they're good enough for me :)