When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger is next to impossible to find.

894tom

I have checked high and low for a Super Avenger. I have found the cheap ones...you know $118, $159, $169. They just look fake :huh: You know what I mean. I am looking for a good one. I would prefer the Swiss 7750, but you gotta buy it from a trustworthy guy becaue if not, I feel they may just stick you with the Asian one and charge you more and call it Swiss. I have read some threads in reference to the newer Asian 7750 and the claims are that the Asian movement is perfectly fine. Any advise on which to buy and if an immediate service is recommended on the Asian model? Anybody know where I can find this watch?

Edited by TwoTone

I got mine a year ago from perfect clones.. Joshua.. but you may have to source a swiss 7750 after purchase on your own..

the marker on the bezel,... i stand to be corrected,... but i believe should be an "open " four not a closed (4) like this ... it is HUGE and wieghs accordingly... if you want pics let me know ....i have my batteries on the charger at the moment..

Mine is the original 1st Generation Swiss 7750 that appeared for sale....nearly 4 years ago......it was expensive then....it's expensive now...but it's been my reference standard by which I judge all others....I have never found fault with it....start / stopsevery time...resets perfectly....keeps great time......has been in and out of the sauna / turkish / hot pool / cold pool.....with no adverse effect....other than losing a bezel screw at 5 .....which was knocked out in a motorbike crash.....now replaced... ..:D

BREITLINGSUPERAVENGERFRONT01.jpg

BREITLINGSUPERAVENGERRIGHTSIDE01.jpg

PICT0061copy.jpg

BREITLINGSUPERAVENGERBUBBLE1.jpg

Edited by TTK

That picture is the fantasy chrono avenger (44MM), the super avenger is 48.8 mm.

I do by the way own that version of the fantasy chrono avenger and i`m VERY pleased with it!

Actually, I've spoken with Neil about this one in the past, and it is in fact 48mm. Its basically a Chrono Avenger style dial in a Super Avenger case.

Ruby probably sells the best one to date but it's not a fantastic rep if you want it as gen as possible..Like we all do.

Faults are the hands are too short, The bezel has a closed 4 and bad pearl, Strap is cheap junk, Slow Asisn 7750 movement and the crystal is non Ar coated rubbish..

So whats good about it...The Case.!!

Throw all of the above away and get a gen bezel from the bay for around $100, Get a ETA 7750 and reuse the hands (gen hands are too expensive), Grab a Lello Breitling Datewheel, Grab a gen dial from discoverry110, Get a gen strap from AD and last but not least send the Crystal to K2222 to get AR coated. Then you will have my frankenwatch which should be ready for photos within the month.

For a modest outlay this average watch can turn into a showstopper....Stay tuned.!!

Ruby probably sells the best one to date but it's not a fantastic rep if you want it as gen as possible..Like we all do.

Faults are the hands are too short, The bezel has a closed 4 and bad pearl, Strap is cheap junk, Slow Asisn 7750 movement and the crystal is non Ar coated rubbish..

So whats good about it...The Case.!!

Throw all of the above away and get a gen bezel from the bay for around $100, Get a ETA 7750 and reuse the hands (gen hands are too expensive), Grab a Lello Breitling Datewheel, Grab a gen dial from discoverry110, Get a gen strap from AD and last but not least send the Crystal to K2222 to get AR coated. Then you will have my frankenwatch which should be ready for photos within the month.

For a modest outlay this average watch can turn into a showstopper....Stay tuned.!!

MmmmK....the watch cost about $250 right? With all those mods it sounds like I will be near a thousand buckeroo's right? Yowza Yowza, guess its stil beats the $3400 smack down you gotta withstand to sport the real thing....Who's Ruby anyway? Wanna check it out.

I'm with you.....thanks for the reply. Ruby will now become the Zoro of the replica watch world...always a mistery....always talked about as legend....But never spoken of. GEEZ...at this point, I don't want to know Ruby's info....I might be tracked down and killed with all that valueable information.

• 1 month later...