When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some FUN watches with complications: the FM Crazy Hours & Vegas

cornerstone

Some interesting new watches! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Been looking for something a bit 'different' - a complication or a gimmick and picked up these two from Silix. NB Registered airmail (not EMS) was just 6 days door to door; I swear EMS can often take three times that long.

Apologies for the quick and crap photos, but hey: :p

FRANCK MULLER CRAZY HOURS

ch1ok7.jpg

ch2rt7.jpg

I'm very impressed with this one - a great watch for a 'cheapy'. Both the complication and the guilloch

Those are two of the most accurate cheap-ass reps ever made--I still wear my CH at leat once a month. The CH is great front and back except the gen was never made in steel, but a white gold or platinum plate could fix that. The vegas was made in steel, but only in the version w/ the brown roulette hand. It would almost be worth it to spend another 40 bucks on a brown second hand version (look for a back that says "Master of Conquistadors" which in it's own way is way cooler than "Master of Complications") swap the hands and give the reject version to the kids.

Anyway, the accuracy/cost ratio on those two babies cant be beat. Wear them well!