When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3717 Pilot strap/rivets

lanikai

I am getting ready to order my 3717 Pilot strap from HK Tan.. but i would like to ask your help with dimensions and styles .. (as far as stiching) .. i know what I have in mind but I would like to be specific in the dimensions and the stiching.. if you have pics of yours, that would be really helpful. I'm thinking of ordering 2 different styles since it takes a while for him to make them.. brown and black.. with two styles of stiching.

Thanks for the time

Lani

I forgot my dimensions... It took him 3 1/2 months to make mine :( I was the first one to get one made by him for the 3717. I think that's why it took so long (aside from the fact that he first sent me some crazy strap that was nothing like I had ordered).

DSC06679.jpg

Lani:

Check the link under my signature; U will find two kind of strap for IWC3717.

Dimension should be: 21mm(Lugs)/18mm(Buckle), Lenght depend on how big your wrist: 120mm/80mm, 115mm/75mm, 110mm/70mm

Hope this could help u out!

Best Regards,

Raymond

I forgot my dimensions... It took him 3 1/2 months to make mine :( I was the first one to get one made by him for the 3717. I think that's why it took so long (aside from the fact that he first sent me some crazy strap that was nothing like I had ordered).

DSC06679.jpg

I think I have the same strap. Size is 125/85 for my 7 1/2" wrist. 115/75 is standard. I love this strap. :wub:

3717-2.jpg